Sunday, March 13, 2011

My First CT!

I am so so excited! And a bit frazzled to be honest.  I have been applying for a position on a few designer's Creative Teams (CT).  I may have mentioned that being a member of a CT means you get to promote that designer's new kits by scrapping with them and posting them on galleries and blogs for all to see.  This is a way that designers can get their kits out in the scrap community. Everyone who looks at that layout will see what can be done with their kit.

Today I was appointed to CocoDigiscrapeuse's CT!  Yay Me!  I am really jazzed.  The reason i am frazzled is that Corinne, the designer is French.  I feel like I have entered into a very exotic world. I have been trying to familiarize myself with her forum and my responsibilities but everything has to be translated for me. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment