Thursday, March 17, 2011

Irish for a Day!



My kid's were all so concerned that they would not have green to wear today for St. patrick's Day.  *sigh*
I am Italian and proud of it. My husband however, is Scotch Irish and since we have been married my ethnic heritage has gotten the short end of the stick. Maybe because I am not living at home in Boston but down where the potatoes grow. 

Anyway, the kid's all got their green on today and hubby left speaking his fake Irish brogue.  I wore all navy blue today.  Not in protest but because I didn't care. LOL My 5 year old pinched me. :(


Over at Digiridoo Scraps they are having a great scavenger hunt that gets you a cute St. Patrick's Day kit. You basically run around the forums looking for a leprecuan's posting. You then find his pots of gold with letters attached. When you get all the letters and spell the word they make up you get a free collaction of mini kits that coordinate,  a template, alpha and word art. Quite a deal.

So when my 5 year old came home from school sporting a tatoo on his face for St. Patrick's Day I had the perfect kit top scrap his photo with.  Go on over to Digiridoo Scraps and find yourself a treasure at the end of the rainbow.


No comments:

Post a Comment