Sunday, March 13, 2011

Luxuriate


Luxuriate - Massage
I have a wonderful husband!  He is created so many amazing memories for me that represent his love.  Once, before we were married, he delivered roses to my place of work dressed as a florist delivery person.  And when he proposed to me, he sent me on a scavanger hunt that sent me place to place where he has left poetic clues to his where abouts. I found him at the table in the cafe where we had our first date.   Not to make you all jealous.

Luxuriate - Beau Rivage

For my last birthday, I woke on Friday morning to breakfast in bed. Blueberry pancakes with fresh strawberries and whip cream on top. He also made me a frozen latte!  And he took the day off to take care of the kids while I went ot the Beau Rivage Resort for a chocolate butter massage!  I told him he had me at "I took the day off" but the massage was fabulous anyway.  We then went to the buffet at the Beau which we never go to because its so expensive.  What a wonderful day.  He made me feel special once again.

The layout above is one of the two I did to commemorate such a wonderful day.  It is images of the things around me during the massage.  The second layout is of our lunch at the buffet and the lobby of the hotel.


I used the wonderful kit called Autumn Delight created by Schnuki.  Oh gosh this kit is wonderful.  There are such magical elements in this kit.  The paper alone has some really wonderfuly unique attributes.  One ones I used are like canvas with frames. So the idea of creating a setting on the paper that reflected the feeling of the day I spent at Beau Rivage made perfect sense to me.


You can see how many elements alone you get with this kit.  Some are magical. Some are traditionally fall while others are fun and quirky.  I have used this kit a number of times since I made these layout in mid February.  I kept thinking, you can't use a Fall kit to make these layouts but the theme didn't limit me at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment