Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Using Templates

For Edward
I just completed this layout. LOL  It was suppose to be for Valentine's Day and was for my husband.  I have a folder for "Works in Progress" and it kinda got stuck in there.

Don't get too excited. The layout itself is not mine.  I worked off the template below. I am NOT the brilliant.  Isn't this template amazing. This template is designed by Cindy Schneider at Sweet Shoppe Designs.  She has some really extraordinary templates over there. If you want to try Digital scrapbooking but need help with layouts, templates are a great way to go.  I am addicted to them myself. :D

Cindy Schneider's XOXO Template
I started doing  this layout with traditional reds for Valentine's Day but I decided I really wanted it to look non traditional.  So I used the Doctor Doctor kit by Cindy Schneider and Pink Reptile Designs.m Yup, you got it! The same designer who did the template.

Doctor Doctor

I love the Doctor Doctor kit. It was perfect for what I was looking for in a kit since my husband is a doctor and these colors remind me of him. They are both masculine and unique.  Just Like him.  I think it turned out great, even if it s a tad late.

Go check out all Cindy's templates over at Sweet Shoppe.  You will be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment