Sunday, March 20, 2011

In these insane moment....

I got a new kit yesterday called Insane Moments.  Isn't that just perfect for my life.  I have been scrapping with it today doing a couple challenges over at Polkadot Plum.  They have some  pretty fun little challenges over there and like many sites you can earn points to their store.  So I went to town.


My first layout was for a challenge about what Home is to me.  I scrapped our home on the bayou in MS.  We plan on moving when the market gets better but i know the kids will have great memories of this 6 acres place so i wanted to preserve it.  I loved the papers in the kit so I wanted to use as many as possible without overwhelming the page.  I actually used one of the frames in the kit to make swatches.  I like how it turned out.


This second LO was for a photography challenge.  The challenge was to get some close ups. LOL Yopu can see that my son would not cooperate.  But I got my revenge. I scrapped his bratty behavior. hehe  I used primarily the Insane Moments kit by Kat's Creations.  There are also some Camera Doodles that were created by Miss Tiina over at Sugar Hill.

Here is Kat's Insane Moments Kit.  You can see more of her kits at Scrapables and Polkadot Plum.




No comments:

Post a Comment