Saturday, March 5, 2011

All About ME


I created this layout for a Theme Challenge over at  Digidesignresort.  They have some fun challenge that earn you a HUGE collaboration kit each month.  Well worth the time.  The theme last month was "What gets you up in the morning?"  This month it is do a layout that expresses who you are.  I originally did this for a challenge on Fee Jardine's Blog to get a guess spot on her Creative Team but I did not turn it in. I am always so hard on myself and thought it was too cuties.  But i have since gotten alot of good feedback on it.  And it does tell a lot of about who I am.

I made the Layout with Jenn Barrette's I Love You Sew Kit and Fee Jardine's Tweetie Kit.  Both these designers can be found at the Sweet Shoppe.  I also included elements from Vera Lim's happy Collection.  Love, love, love Vera Lim!


I Love You Sew by Jenn Barrette

Tweetie by Fee Jardine


Happy by Vera Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment