Saturday, March 12, 2011

I love a Good Collaboration Kit

I just completed this cute layout of my daughter Avery.  I love these photos of her as a baby.  At 7 years olf she is becominbg too old for me to scrap the sweet colors of babies.  So when I need a fix, I just got back and grab baby photos and go to town.




I used a collaboration kit from Digiridoo Scraqs.  Its called Thula Baba.  Just a $5.00 purchase at their shop gets you this kit free.  And let me tell you, its loaded.  

72 papers
90 Elements
23 Word Arts
6 Alphas
2 Templates

And because its a collaboration kit... you get papers and elements from a number of their designers.  The papers themselves are very versatile.  And the elements are just real fun.  I have actually used this kit for a number of layouts since I got it this last week.  I can not stand how cute it is.  This would be great for a baby book.  The colors and elements would take you such a long way.

Many site offer collaboration kits each month from their designers. Sometimes you can earn them by participating in challenges.  Sometimes it just takes a purchase amount at their store.  But either way, collaboration kits are usually HUGE with alot of diversity in elements and style.  So they are a great way to stretch your digi scrapping buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment