Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fee Jardine Guest Creative Team Challenge

This is a layout I did for a challenge.  Fee Jardine has a challenge on her blog each month for a chance to be a guess member of her creative team.  Being a part of a CT means that you get to create layouts for the dedigner in order to highlight their new kits.  I have never done this but would love to try.  You might have remembered that I made a layout last month but didn't submit it.  But I am not going to make the same mistake again.

Not sure why but when I resized it I had some trouble getting good quality.  Still trying to make sense of it in Paint Shop Pro.  If you click on the layout it will take you to a larger version which is not very crisp.

Well here it is. 

Something of Yourself

The challenge was to create a layout and incorporate a quote from Mr. Rogers to commemorate his birthday which is this month.  The quote I used reminded me of the full potential young children have to change the world.

"If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person."

And since I love to scrap my kids baby pictures I went back and got one of my two sons.  Oh the potential!
I used Fee Kardine's What's Happening Kit.  Fee is a designer over at The Sweet Shoppe. Seems I am given alot of sugar to the Sweet Shoppe this week.  LOL


Wish me luck on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment