Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tummy ache anyone?

This is Princess Sasha. For most of Avery's life we have called her Princess Sasha and it is because of this photo. When Avery was a baby my mom sent her the most wonderful clothing. And as a mother of a newborn I had the perogative of dressing her in anything I wanted. (Now that she is 7 its a no go.) Edward thought she looked like a Russian princess and dubbed her "Princess Sasha". It stuck.

These photos are some of my favorites of Avery.  I took them so my mom could see how cute she looked in the ensemble. And though I love them, I have never scrapped them.  So during a challenge at Polkadot Plum, I decided to do just that. 


The challenge was to scrap with lots of "white space". Now white space does not necessarily mean "white" it just means to scrap with lots of the background paper showing.  This layout is called "I Could Eat You Up". I think she is cute enough to give anyone a tummy ache. I used Spoonful of Sugar by Kat's Creations. It is sold exclusively at Scrapable



Oh how exciting. I have to add that this layout was highlights in the Polkdot Plum Blog for outstanding layouts posted for their monthly challenges. That makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment