Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a Girl's World by LDrag Designs



I did this really cute layout with a new kit by LDrag Designs.  It's called It's a Girls World.  It has the cutest elements and would appeal to both the grown up girls and the little ones who dream of all the fun we grown ups have. Little do they know...  I used some pictures of my daughter when she decided she could make herself gorgeous without any help.  She took any clip and bow she could find and put them in her hair.  And she put this dress on which I never liked. It was all orange, pink and rufflie.  She reminded me of a cross between Madonna in her early years and Cindy Lauper. 

Here is the preview of the kit.  Isn't it just cute, cute, cute!  You can see it over at Scrap Matters.
Go on over and check out all the fun stuff Lina has in her store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment