Thursday, April 21, 2011

Been doing so much promo...

that I haven't had a chance to post on my own blog for my own pleasure but i have to share this.  It's so exciting.

I have been playing in PSP and I found a great way to finish off a layout.  I had heard about using a soft focus on a duplicate layer of your final page which lead me to this.

I duplicated my final layout
double clicked on the top layer to open the layer properties dialogue box
changed blend mode to SOFT LIGHT
Then within that same dialogue box I clicked on LAYER STYLES
click INNER GLOW and leave "layer" also chosen.
Click OK
Merge layers

Here is my before and after so you can see the difference in the layout.  I created this layout with inner Beauty by kat's Creations. The Preview for the kit is below.  You can find Kat's kits at Polka Dot Plum.

BEFORE

AFTER


Isn't that just fabulous1  The layout comes alive.  I like this effect better than my usual Unsharp Mask.
Hope you liked this too!


No comments:

Post a Comment